The Call for Talks / Speakers for Supply Chain on Blockchain Conference 2019 has now closed.
We anticipate that the call for speakers / papers for the 2020 conference is will open in February or March 2020.
For 2019, we have had 23 speaking proposals for 13 speaking times. As such, our proposal acceptance rate was: 56%.
Supply Chains globally are poised to undergo a revolution as blockchain technologies are leveraged to reshape and redefine what is possible. Supply Chain on Blockchain Conference 2019 aims to bring together supply chain users, researchers from industry and academia, application developers, supply chain application companies, blockchain platform companies, and government to talk about Provenance, Supply Chain Financing, Deal Negotiation, and Logistics.
Proposals are invited for both technical and non-technical talks on the following topic areas:
- Supply Chain Financing,
- Automated Deal Negotiation,
- Supply Chain Case Studies,
- Digital Identity,
- Blockchain and Government,
- Public and Private Blockchain Technologies,
- Blockchain Application Development.
All talks will be 25 minutes long with 5 minutes question time. Talks should described technology and ideas, and limit any company or organisation marketing to a single slide.
- Call for talks closes: Monday June 10, 2019
- Notifications of acceptance: Friday June 15, 2019
- Slides in PDF format: Monday July 1, 2019
- Conference: Monday July 15
To apply, please click on the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=scobc2019
You will be taken to Easy Chair and asked to supply speaker information, talk title, talk abstract, and a PDF file. Could you please include in the PDF file the following information:
- Talk Title
- Brief Description (400 characters)
- Long Description including content plan (1000 words): Please give enough detail to explain to reviewers how the concepts described in the abstract will be explained.
- Name, contact details, twitter / linkedin / research gate links, photo, and BIO for each speaker
- Acknowledgement that assuming your talk is accepted, that you will:
- Cover their your own travel and accommodation expenses
- Register for the conference prior to July 1, 2019 (speak registration is FREE: AU$0)
- Deliver your slides in PDF format by July 1, 2019.
- Present at the conference in person.
- Consent to the publication of your photo, BIO, your talk’s brief description, and slides on the conference website.