The call for speakers has now closed. https://easychair.org/cfp/scobc2020
Supply Chains globally are poised to undergo a revolution as blockchain technologies are leveraged to reshape and redefine what is possible. Supply Chain on Blockchain Conference 2020 aims to bring together supply chain users, researchers from industry and academia, application developers, supply chain application companies, blockchain platform companies, and government to talk about Provenance, Supply Chain Financing, Deal Negotiation, and Logistics.
Proposals are invited for both technical and non-technical talks on the following topic areas:
- Supply Chain Financing,
- Automated Deal Negotiation,
- Supply Chain Case Studies,
- Digital Identity,
- Blockchain and Government,
- Public and Private Blockchain Technologies,
- Blockchain Application Development.
This year we will have standard talks (25 minutes with 5 minutes question time) and lightning talks (5 minutes with 5 minutes question time). Talks should describe technology and ideas, and limit any company or organisation marketing to a single slide.
- June 8th: Speaking Proposals (abstract and outline of talk)
- June 15th: Notification of acceptance or rejection.
- June 29th: Slides submission deadline.
- July 13th: Conference
Please submit applications via Easy Chair: https://easychair.org/cfp/scobc2020
For the Supply Chain on Blockchain Conference 2019, we have had 23 speaking proposals for 13 speaking times. As such, our proposal acceptance rate was: 56%.