Call for speakers has now closed.
Supply Chain on Blockchain Conference brings together supply chain users, vendors, researchers, and government authorities to discuss the real world pain points of deploying blockchain based supply chain solutions. It reviews supply chain applications that use blockchain that have gained traction, and what business problems these applications solve. Please come along to share your experiences and learn how we can build better systems for the future.
Proposals are invited for both technical and non-technical talks on the following topic areas:
- Supply Chain Financing,
- Automated Deal Negotiation,
- Supply Chain Case Studies,
- Digital Identity,
- Blockchain and Government,
- Public and Private Blockchain Technologies,
- Blockchain Application Development.
This year we will have standard talks (15 minutes with 5 minutes question time) and lightning talks (5 minutes with 5 minutes question time). Talks should describe technology and ideas, and limit any company or organisation marketing to a single slide.
- May 17th: Speaking Proposals (abstract and outline of talk)
- June 7th: Notification of acceptance or rejection.
- June 22nd: Slides submission deadline.
- July 6th: Conference
Please submit applications via Easy Chair: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=scobc2021
In your application, please submit:
- Speaker Information
- Key Words
- PDF file containing a long description of your proposed talk.